Caribbean Cruising Charters
Our Sigma 38, "The Project", is a well kitted out racer-cruiser. This means she not only has all the comforts of a cruiser, but she is also fun to sail!
Down below "The Project" has three cabins, each capable of sleeping two people. She is also fitted out with everything from a push-button toilet to air-conditioning.
Join us for a day cruise along the coast of Barbados, relaxing on deck and soaking up the sunshine and stopping occasionally to bathe and snorkel with the turtles in the crystal-clear waters.
Or, if you're looking for a bigger break, we can take you for a week-long cruise to one or two of the other Caribbean islands.
Contact Us to book your Skippered Caribbean Cruising Charter today!
Cruising Features On Board "The Project"
- 2 Guest Cabins (each sleep 2 people).
- 1 Head with push-button toilet and shower.
- Galley with gas oven and stove, a fridge and a water-maker.
- Lounge with expandable table and lots of seating.
- Wind generator to cut down on the time we have to run the engine.
- Outside shower to rinse off after your swim or to shower with a view!